Gene Inger - Comments
President of IngerLetter.com
Contributor's Links: The Inger Letter

Gene Inger pioneered U.S. financial television and daily technical analysis. His broadcast stations later affiliated with FNN, merging into CNBC where he was an original Market Maven. His views have been quoted in Barron's, the Wall Street Journal, on CNN and now on his own more

Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 4

You're right; it depends. I checked on my iPhone and they look fine. On my iMac (using Firefox) some setting prevented them opening. Thanks for your interest in my work. (full MarketCast with my videos less than half price for the 1st Quarter at our website this week only due to the Trader Show in Vegas... though you won't it noted). Just subscribe to Daily Briefing and we'll upgrade at no charge.

In this article: SPX, COMP
Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 4

Charts aren't opening automatically; however I don't post this directly. ALSO if you are attending the Trader Expo Show this week; I'm speaking (an open forum workshop) on Friday Nov. 8 at 1:30 pm (at Bally's Las Vegas). During this week we have a 'show special' so if you subscribe to our Daily Briefing we'll include the intraday MarketCast service at no additional cost for the first Quarter. Visit us at www.ingerletter.com/subscribe

In this article: SPX, COMP
Market Briefing For Thursday, Aug. 2

P.S. This week ONLY prior to my departure to Brussels and Paris next week; all NEW Daily Briefing subscribers will be able to renew the ensuing Quarter and be refunded 100%. That means half price for the next six months; both due to reduced frequency of reports during my travels for 4 weeks, and during the most crucial time for this market. Visit www.ingerletter.com/subscribe to join us. This offer is this week ONLY and will not be repeated.

In this article: TSLA, SPX, VIX, GOOGL
Market Briefing For Thursday, Aug. 2

Gene is humble and proud to be the only guy not shorting and believing the S&P would go to the moon 'if' Trump won back in 2016. Now a bit more concerned but only from a cyclical not secular basis.

In this article: TSLA, SPX, VIX, GOOGL
Market Briefing For Monday, July 23

thanks Gary... I didn't mean to imply tariffs help; in fact with the G-20 removing a provision regarding 'competitive devaluations' in their communique today (I'm sure media will talk about it tomorrow, or should); you have greater risk of trade and tariff issues being joined by a currency war too. I'll touch on this and a single key market impediment at my Seminar here in Chicago tomorrow as I've already shared with our regular subscribers. Let me point out that I have NOT shorted this market once this year or last year; even as expressing concern after we got our 'to the moon' rally on Trump's election. I urged investors to separate political from investment views back then (Nov. 6 2016) and get in the market fully if he won; even if they hated Trump. Now we had the move; time not to be greedy even if it doesn't fall apart. The only two stocks I picked on the buy side at midyear are doing well by the way. Anyway I'm being chatty; working up to the speech tomorow haha...happy Sunday.

In this article: SPX
Market Briefing For Friday, June 15

Do know we have a one-day (this weekend only) half-price Quarterly Daily Briefing subscription offer. We never discount; however due to an off-the-cusp offer I made in Las Vegas we have that today only. You won't see it on my website; just be assured if you subscribe no later than June 16 (Saturday); you will be rebated $80 of the $159. Daily Briefing subscription. There will be no follow-up offers forthcoming. Thanks and as we do not accept advertising; we appreciate investors and traders becoming members at www.ingerletter.com/subscribe

In this article: X, T, TWX, SPX
Market Briefing For Monday, March 25

Enjoying the 'crash'... we first warned of 'crash conditions' underlying the market back on Jan. 25 and 26; and again when I spoke at TraderExpo in New Your a month ago. Just so you know, we are offering a 'rebate' coincidentally because it's Easter / Passover week. It's $30 for a Daily Briefing and $100. for MarketCast subscriptions and won't be repeated anytime soon. We only do this 3 times a year for new members at www.ingerletter.com and in-addition you'll get the comments immediately not on a multi-day delayed basis (they are intended to be only excerpts here). Also I will be speaking at TraderExpo in Chicago in July; which will be well after the Crash has mostly run it's course...or as we'll outline along the way. Join us for the journey if you feel we've (in all humility) nailed this market; as we're not going to often permit full quotation of my thoughts in the future...Happy Holidays and please visit www.ingerletter.com to join. Gene

In this article: AAPL, FB, SPX
Market Briefing For Thursday, March 1

Just wanted to invite readers here to join us this week. (And please realize that my technical videos and further charts are only available in the full service.) As I spoke at the NY Trader Expo; there is a $50. rebate on new Daily Briefing subscriptions this week only if you indicated the word 'Expo' in the feedback window when subscribing at our website.

In this article: SPX, VIX
Market Briefing For Wednesday, Dec. 13
2 years ago

We outlined our expectations for 2018's start in the full report. TalkMarkets is a good service; but is NOT allowed to quote us in-full. Please visit www.ingerletter.com and join us as a regular Daily Briefing member. Happy Holidays.. Gene Inger

In this article: SPX
Market Briefing For Monday, December 19
3 years ago

Well said and 'close' to what I've said to our www.ingerletter.com 'actual' subscribers for several weeks. I wouldn't worry about 'Trade'; just avoid 'linear thinking' and recognize that China and Mexico realize things have to be renegotiated. As to the market; before the Vote I projected an extreme rally if Trump won; opposite of most forecasts. And now I have another view as we move into the new tax year. I appreciate your interest in my work; and reflections. (The comments here are usually required to be a day or two after shared with our subscribers and do not include my technical chart video analysis... I do appreciate the interest... happy holidays!)

In this article: SPX