Gene Inger - Comments
President of IngerLetter.com
Contributor's Links: The Inger Letter

Gene Inger pioneered U.S. financial television and daily technical analysis. His broadcast stations later affiliated with FNN, merging into CNBC where he was an original Market Maven. His views have been quoted in Barron's, the Wall Street Journal, on CNN and now on his own more

Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 15

P.S. Our pick of the year 'spec' Rockley RKLY is jumping; and 'investment pick of the year' AEHR Test Systems has quadrupled and consolidating.

In this article: AMD, NVDA, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 15

Basically you're saying the same thing I am: the 'bar' has been raised and the 'floor' on price mediation or retreat will stay at a higher level now.

In this article: AMD, NVDA, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Wednesday, Nov. 10

Good point; I certainly did not dig into that issue so deeply; although my point is simply policies of an anti-petroleum industry bias while advocating buying more from Saudi Arabia; which is nuts.

In this article: AMZN, TSLA, LPTH, VIX, LAZR, HOOD
Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 1

I'm just the messenger; and foretold this would be an enduring inflation; not transitory; months ago. I agree it's a negative factor. By the way; 'enjoy the weekend' was correct; whatever they quote here is an excerpt of my PRIOR day's report sent to our paying subscribers. So on Monday on this site you see 'portions' of what I wrote on Friday; and none of the stock writeups or videos.

In this article: , SPX, F, MSFT, USO, FB, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Oct. 4

Thanks for enhancing my knowledge of SiC; in the case of AEHR i'm presuming the burn-in test gear is intended for the large wafers before being cut-up; but I'm not so deeply in the weeds on it, at least not yet. Thanks for the thoughts! Gene

In this article: AAPL, INTC, SPX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Oct. 18

I happened to check this site myself today; and glad to see 'TalkMarkets' is complying with my request to not share my videos 'or' specific stock selections. By email every evening we do this for actual subscribers, and invite you to join us by signing-up at ingerletter.com (not for highlights but Daily Briefing). Thanks and we hope to deliver another home run with our newest pick this weekend, after our 'pick of the year' AEHR already tripled and despite that has more to go. I welcome your feedback as well. Cheers! Gene

In this article: T, NFLX, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Wednesday, Oct.13

S&P, NASDAQ, New York Composite, Oscillators and other charts are ONLY available to members of my ingerletter.com website Daily Briefing. Join and send feedback and I'll upgrade you to MarketCast on the house for awhile. Only if you mention hearing about my work on TalkMarkets. And please understand that I need to redact most of my analysis shared here as a rumor is that we are a small business and have zero income if you don't subscribe :). Thank you. Gene

In this article: AEHR
Market Briefing For Thursday, Sept. 23

Thanks for the kind words; when I grow up I'll get more concise :). Although not discussed in these excerpts our new pick of AEHR Test Systems went insane... we're in at 5-6 and it's near 14 in just 3 weeks. Yes we're holding. And our LPTH at 2 is looking interesting; SRNE is a laggard but of course could double on a dime if FDA approves the antigen test. (Hope that helps; welcome any of you guys & gals as actual subscribers.)

Market Briefing For Tuesday, Sept. 7

Thanks you Roger.

In this article: VIX, F, PFE, XOM, SRNE, UGA, NDX, SPX
Market Briefing For Thursday, Aug. 5

I have reflected on the 'genocide' concept; as well as the CCP 'possibly' trying to demoralize the American people with this virus.... if it were used in a biowar not inadvertently released. However the outcome can be the same; hence we are in a biowar with the CCP and I emphasize the CCP since the Chinese people also are in the sights of their leadership's 'weapon'. Ideally this would threaten the CCP itself; along with their crackdown on fintech and so on. I'm limiting further comments on this website since there's a rumor I'd like to be compensated at least a bit for my work :). All the best and thanks for commenting; I'll have more comments soon if the virus doesn't do us all in (it almost got me early this year).