Michele Grant - Comments

Michele Grant

Financial Accountant

Love discussing trade ideas with others with similar interests.  Particularly inteterested in pharmaceuticals, gold and other precious metals.

Bitcoin’s Value: Probably A Lot Higher Than You Think

Richard Shaw was kind enough to share this article with me:

money.cnn.com/.../index.html

Looks like hackers stole $530 million worth of digital currency yesterday. That's even more than the famous $400 million hack of Mt. Gox back in 2014. This is one of the greatest risks of #cryptocurrency and why I enjoy the peace of mind of my FDIC insured #cash.

Tesla Offering Free Charger Installations In Hopes Of Boosting China Sales
4 years ago

It's a possibility yes, but you are just assuming. Is there any market research to back you up? Time will tell if this pays off for Tesla or not.

In this article: TSLA
12 Industries That May Not Exist By 2020
4 years ago

There is a movement to get rid of packaging. I've seen food products in edible containers, soda in bottles made out of ice, even toilet paper without the paper roll in the center. So that could decline further by 2020 too.

In this article: MUSNEZMUSNE, MA, V, AXP, DFS, GOOGL, AAPL, NFLX, AMC, MCD, TWC, VZ, T, S, DISH, TMUS, SNE, UPS, FDX, CMCSA
Real GDP In US - Mediocre Growth /slow Down. As In The Next Ten Years.
4 years ago

Ten years? Do you really have such a pessimistic outlook? What variables do you think might change this?

Pershing Gold Reports By Far Its Highest Grade Results, A Game Changer
4 years ago

Very glad to hear that, as I enjoyed this interview very much. Hope to see more like it.

In this article: PGLC
Bull Market In Bad Cuisine
4 years ago

What's bad about Cracker Barrel food? :-)

In this article: CAKE, CBRL, JACK, DENN
5 Popular Stocks
4 years ago

Jim, I think you are usually spot on but I have to disagree about JNJ. It's tired looking.

In this article: GE, JNJ, AAPL, GOOG, MSFT
Update: Mr. Alibaba Is Exhausted
4 years ago

I think it's just catching its breath. The EOY rally will let it ride on the coattails of the market.

In this article: BABA
Market Commentary: Markets Trade Sideways For Most Of Session, DOW Make New High Again
4 years ago

Overbought / Oversold Index ($NYMO) is at 53.58.ouch! Careful out there...

In this article: GLD, SPY, NDX, SPX, VIX
A Million Dollars Richer - For Almost Nothing Except Coffee
4 years ago

You can't put a price on something that gives you daily pleasure or is something to look forward to... enjoy your coffee!

In this article: JJOFF
1 2 3 4

LATEST ACTIVITY

Michele Grant Commented on Is Goldman Sachs Too Pessimistic In Forecasting A 10% Gold Price Hike?:

I'll never understand how so many people got caught up in the #crpyto craze rather than the proven safety and staying power of #gold.

All Posts