Gene Inger - Comments
President of IngerLetter.com
Contributor's Links: The Inger Letter

Gene Inger pioneered U.S. financial television and daily technical analysis. His broadcast stations later affiliated with FNN, merging into CNBC where he was an original Market Maven. His views have been quoted in Barron's, the Wall Street Journal, on CNN and now on his own more

Market Briefing For Tuesday, Aug. 2

This excerpt was a small portion of my daily work. If you wish me to continue sharing a bit here daily; I'd appreciate your joining for the full Daily Briefing service at www.ingerletter.com

In this article: REE, RMO, GOEV, NKLA
Market Briefing For Friday, June 17, 2022

These comments are becoming more abbreviated in fairness to paying subscribers at www.ingerletter.com (so please join the 'Daily Briefing') and give feedback that you found me on Talk Markets and I'll rebate half the initial subscription. This weekend offer only. Cheers!

In this article: CCL, DAL, F, LUV, RCL, UAL, JBLU, TSLA, SPX, AAL, BITCOMP, NCLH, AAPL, MSFT
Market Briefing For Thursday, June 16, 2022

If you like my work; since we captured the upside and downside; please visit www.ingerletter.com and join our Daily Briefing. If you mention TalkMarkets in feedback to me; I'll rebate half the first Quarter's subscription; that offer is for this weekend only... call it a 'Juneteenth special' :).

Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 15

P.S. Our pick of the year 'spec' Rockley RKLY is jumping; and 'investment pick of the year' AEHR Test Systems has quadrupled and consolidating.

In this article: AMD, NVDA, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 15

Basically you're saying the same thing I am: the 'bar' has been raised and the 'floor' on price mediation or retreat will stay at a higher level now.

In this article: AMD, NVDA, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Wednesday, Nov. 10

Good point; I certainly did not dig into that issue so deeply; although my point is simply policies of an anti-petroleum industry bias while advocating buying more from Saudi Arabia; which is nuts.

In this article: AMZN, TSLA, LPTH, VIX, LAZR, HOOD
Market Briefing For Monday, Nov. 1

I'm just the messenger; and foretold this would be an enduring inflation; not transitory; months ago. I agree it's a negative factor. By the way; 'enjoy the weekend' was correct; whatever they quote here is an excerpt of my PRIOR day's report sent to our paying subscribers. So on Monday on this site you see 'portions' of what I wrote on Friday; and none of the stock writeups or videos.

In this article: , SPX, F, MSFT, USO, FB, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Oct. 4

Thanks for enhancing my knowledge of SiC; in the case of AEHR i'm presuming the burn-in test gear is intended for the large wafers before being cut-up; but I'm not so deeply in the weeds on it, at least not yet. Thanks for the thoughts! Gene

In this article: AAPL, INTC, SPX, NYA
Market Briefing For Monday, Oct. 18

I happened to check this site myself today; and glad to see 'TalkMarkets' is complying with my request to not share my videos 'or' specific stock selections. By email every evening we do this for actual subscribers, and invite you to join us by signing-up at ingerletter.com (not for highlights but Daily Briefing). Thanks and we hope to deliver another home run with our newest pick this weekend, after our 'pick of the year' AEHR already tripled and despite that has more to go. I welcome your feedback as well. Cheers! Gene

In this article: T, NFLX, SPX, VIX, NYA
Market Briefing For Wednesday, Oct.13

S&P, NASDAQ, New York Composite, Oscillators and other charts are ONLY available to members of my ingerletter.com website Daily Briefing. Join and send feedback and I'll upgrade you to MarketCast on the house for awhile. Only if you mention hearing about my work on TalkMarkets. And please understand that I need to redact most of my analysis shared here as a rumor is that we are a small business and have zero income if you don't subscribe :). Thank you. Gene

In this article: AEHR