Alexis Renault - Comments

April Gas Trends Lower On Milder End Of March And Loosening Supply/Demand Balances

Good comments, I've followed you.

In this article: UNG
Will Wireless Hypercharging Soon Be Used In All-Electric Buses?
4 years ago

Are there any safety considerations that have to be taken into consideration with using Magnesium?

In this article: TOSBF, TSLA
Should You Cancel Your Phone, TV And Internet Service Contracts?
4 years ago

Seriously? How is that possible? Do you have a name for the app or a link? Thanks for taking the time to share!

In this article: DTV, CVC, TWX, VZ, T, DISH, CCOI, CHTR, CCV, CMCSA, NFLX
Who Is Behind The Oil War, And How Low Will The Price Of Crude Go In 2015?
4 years ago

I don't think it's a "conspiracy," I think its a very wise strategic move on their part to pressure not only Russia, but Iran and Isis. And I think its working.

Trade Update: NFLX Strangle
4 years ago

Impressive!

In this article: NFLX
Cardiome Pharma: Why This Bio Gem Could Be An Easy Double This Year
4 years ago

Thanks, it's a shame but lucky you were able to locate a copy.

In this article: CRME, MRK
Future Unicorns
4 years ago

Thanks, I'm definitely going to check out this book.

In this article: MELI, ATHN, TRLA, MKTO, DATA, NOW, CNQR
China's Iron Ore Inventories Post Biggest Decline In Two Years; Yuan Observation; Pro-Cyclical Stupidity
4 years ago

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make except perhaps that hyperinflationists are not the savviest. What am I missing? Txs.

In this article: RIO, BHP, FSUGY, BIRNF
The Dirtiest Word In Startups
4 years ago

What a great article! I'm hoping to start my own company one day and there's some great insight here. Thank you.

1 2

LATEST ACTIVITY

Alexis Renault Commented on Finally A Real Cancer Diagnosis Breakthrough?:

That's very exciting. God willing there will be a cure soon, but this sounds like the next best thing.

Alexis Renault Commented on Finally A Real Cancer Diagnosis Breakthrough?:

I didn't fully understand that part. Can Terry Chrisomalis or Herman Weiss elaborate on this?

All Posts