Przemyslaw Radomski, CFA - Comments
Founder, Sunshine Profits

As a CFA charterholder, Radomski shares the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society. He also holds a master's degree in Finance and Banking, and is currently writing his thesis after having finished ... more

After Gold’s Slide, What Happens To Miners?

Glad you liked it! Thanks!

In this article: GDX
The One Thing Foreshadowing Silver’s Next Move

There is some truth to it - definitely. After all, no market is really free if the interest rates are not allowed to float freely. On the other hand, if the manipulation was really total, silver wouldn't be allowed to rally from below $5 to about $50 years ago...

How Bond Yields Are Affecting Gold

Unfortunately, I have no opinion on that stock. I specialize in the precious metals market...

Hey Gold, Is Your Next Top In?

Thank you, I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy my work.

Does Gold Have A Friend In The USD?

Thank you for your kind words; I'm very happy to see that you enjoy the results of my work.

After Your Recent High - Where To Now, Gold?

Thank you - I greatly appreciate your kind comments. Please note that some of my articles are posted on my website only (exclusive), so I encourage you to visit it as well.

Warning: Precious Metals’ Prices Are About To Collapse
2 years ago

Yes, that's really possible. It was just as unlikely in 2008 (please note the orange lines that show the 2008 - now analogy) and silver declined even below $9.

In this article: GLD, SLV, HUI, UUP
Trade War And Silver CoT – Details And Implications
2 years ago

Please explain what do you mean by "biased" and point out the subjective opinions. Your comment is biased against my analysis, because it doesn't feature any facts justifying your opinion. My article, on the other hand, provides discussion of multiple reasons and facts. Also, I'm very bullish on the precious metals in the long run.

Gold Being Odd And USD Being Tricky