Mad Genius Economics - Comments
Mad Genius Economics

In-depth research and analysis of the current state of the economy in America, as well as how public policies contribute to the economic climate. It doesn't matter who is in the White House, House, Senate, or Fed, their monetary policy mistakes will be exposed, you'll know it, and you ... more

Bearish Yet Long: The Definition Of FOMO

yeah CV19 looms. the economy is still in a shambles and we're already seeing states lock back down as they're trying to open up. But FOMO? More likely the old adage "don't fight the Fed."

History Buffs Take Heed: Democratic Candidates Set To Ruin American Economy

Though he is the most centrist presenting candidate, Biden votes for very socialist programs, like Obamacare which he helped construct as the Veep.

History Buffs Take Heed: Democratic Candidates Set To Ruin American Economy

Thanks for reading and commenting Gary. We've been on MMT since August 1971, and Trump isn't the only Republican to practice it...every single natinoal politician in America in the last 50 years has practiced it.

The Truth About Negative Interest Rates & What To Expect

Thanks for reading and commenting Gary. I appreciate your feedback and contribution to the discussion.

I don't think anyone wants negative yielding bonds because of the guaranteed loss. Imagine if I asked to borrow $10 on condition I have to pay you back $9.75. You might as well just give me the quarter and call it a day without having to risk the other $9.75 not getting paid back.

The Shale Energy Bust Is Starting

Jesse good article and thanks for sharing. How do you think this scenario will change as the Fed reverses rate hikes and asset sales to go back to easy money policies?

In this article: HYG
The Macro Market Wrap Up With The Mad Genius, Vol. 32

You're welcome. Thanks for reading. Keep your eyes open as I post every day and I am now into my 2019 forecast.