Jim Boswell - Comments
Executive Director, Quanta Analytics

I have nearly fifty years of professional experience in the development of management information and analytical business decision support systems. Broadly disciplined with exceptional experience. Education includes an MBA from the Wharton School-University of Pennsylvania, an MPA in public ... more

Here's An Idea To Consider

I have no comment to your comment.

On Going Talks

We'll just have to wait and see. If it turns out positive, i think it will be a good thing. A way to start getting some real bipartisanship.

Otherwise, i am coming back to Talkmarkets with a full on assault for my theories, which many people classify as coming from a "crazy loon". But it get that a lot with the kind of things that i do.

Just In Case

The Bigwig is my secret, but the answer is "yes". At least he/she can bring it out into the light of day, which has always been a problem with Talkmarkets.

The Word Is Getting Out

Good to see that you are awake at this early hour. That's good because you have a lot of work ahead of you.

BTW, i told my financial friend this morning, that when he comes out into the open with my 2.5% Value Tax that he do so with a writing partner from both sides of the aisle--making it a bipartisanship agreement.

You really do need to see the Powerpoint Presentation i put together.

The Word Is Getting Out

Since I seem to be having trouble blogging. I will give you this little piece of information through this reply route.

My new financial friend asked me to review Janet Yellen's remarks regarding something like an "information technology" global tax.

Now I like Janet Yellen, but she should not involve herself in "taxation" issues.  Yellen is an economist, not a business woman.  Like i say, I really do like Ms. Yellen--but this one she got wrong in a big way.

Each nation should have its own tax code, separate from any others.  And the 2.5% Value Tax is the best way to tax business.  And i have collaboration with that.

The Word Is Getting Out

It is close, but I have not given up on you yet. At the moment i have found that there are better listeners outside of Talkmarkets--that is not to say that i don't still want Talkmarkets to listen.

Talkmarkets is not seeing my "best" work because it is in Powerpoint. The outsiders now know more than Talkmarkets does. In one way that is good, and in another way that is bad.

If you want me off Talkmarkets, just tell me to leave, and i will do so. Until i hear back i will continue to give you my opinion--just not the good stuff.

p.s. i am going to blog this morning. It's what i told my new found financial bigwig, when he asked me to look at Yellen's remarks on taxation. And the big guys agree with me in regards to what i say in my blog.

P.S. 3

Do you know anything about Poverty of Spirit? My ego cannot even go through the door.

So let us talk.

One Final Comment-And Then I Am Done With Talkmarkets

If I do happen to get published elsewhere, i doubt if i will need to let you know. You should find out through other means. It is a real mistake on your part to ignore the "value tax" over the "income tax". All the secrets to implementing globanomics come from the list and history of the Forbes Global 2000. You should look at those lists yourself sometime.

I am glad a you found an occasional post interesting. You would have found more interesting if you could "think outside of the box" you are living in. And if you had not agreed with those that called me a "globanomic egotist".

One Final Comment-And Then I Am Done With Talkmarkets

If I get published elsewhere, i doubt if i will need to let you know. You should find out through other means. It is a real mistake on your part to ignore the "value tax" over the "income tax". All the secrets to implementing globanomics come from the list and history of the Forbes Global 2000. You should look at those lists yourself sometime.

Sayonara.

One Final Comment-And Then I Am Done With Talkmarkets

I am off to the newspapers--bit and small. Probably hit a bunch of university professors. Just started the thought process, but i know i should be able to catch soneone's attention with the "value" tax over the "income" tax. Don't worry, i am not a quitter. I just won't be able to communicate with you any longer.