Boaz Berkowitz - Comments
Founder and CEO of TalkMarkets
Contributor's Links: TalkMarkets

Boaz is the Founder and CEO of TalkMarkets. Boaz started his career as a manager at Bloomberg’s corporate headquarters in Manhattan. He was then lured into the dot com world where he launched two e-commerce websites for a successful electronics retailer and headed its online operations for ... more

Changing The Way We Fight Covid-19

Some interesting thoughts. Judah David Powers, you'd probably like this article.

What Will It Look Like In 15 Years?

Not to worry, you can post whatever you'd like to your personal blog section. No need to be finance related.

The Thing In The Sky - A Coronavirus Story

Thanks for the heads up. Please try again, it should be working now.

Closed-End Bond Funds, Friend Or Foe?

Yes, an excellent read. Highly recommended.

In this article: PFFR, PFFA
A Look Into The Belly Of The Bear

Thanks Bill!

Energy Fund Taken To The Chipper

Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. We'll have our tech team look into it asap.

In this article: UCO, UNG
Setting The Record Straight On Canada-U.S. Trade
2 years ago

Sorry to hear that Norman Mogil. Being from Buffalo originally, and having been to Israel many times, I've never had this issue. I don't understand why the guard would comment on this as a concern being that Israel is a friendly ally to both the US and Canada. However, I too have rarely crossed the border since 9/11. The border crossing used to be as quick and simple as passing through a toll booth. Now it can be a grueling affair.

Why Be A Contributor To TalkMarkets
2 years ago

Hi Anupama, we'll be in touch!

When Someone Asks, 'Should I Own Bitcoin?'
2 years ago

Excellent read. I especially enjoyed some of the expert opinions that were provided at the end of the article.

I had almost invested in #bitcoin when it was selling at only $300 but decided it against it for several of the reasons that Richard Shaw covered here. While I of course now regret not having purchased it then, this article certainly reinforces many of the overall concerns I still have with #crypyocurrencies in general. $BITCOMP.

In this article: BITCOMP, GBTC