Paul McGee - Comments

Higher Silver Price: Matter Of “When” Rather Than “If”?

#Silver’s updraft is over. Stagflation kills metals. I’m buying puts, and making bank!

Lies That Central Bankers And Bitcoin Pumpers Tell

Personally, I often find myself disagreeing with @[Peter Schiff](user:5270). And that didn't change after watching this video.

Bitcoin (BTC/USD) Tanks, But Buyers React

There's no buyers! It just keeps going down and down and down and down and down and down and down...

In this article: BITCOMP
Yikes! Corn Prices Are Up Roughly 50% In 2021 As Americans Brace For Years Of Horrific Food Inflation

They can't increase them. Yes, they should...but they can't. Too much to write on my phone, but I believe google is a valuable tool in finding this answer. :-)

3 Popular Reddit Biotech Stocks That You Should Avoid

Agreed. $ATNF has a MASSIVE growth potential. The people created Humira for god sake. A 9 billion dollar drug. And they have blockbuster one of a kind drugs In the pipeline. I didn’t even hear about this on Reddit.

I do however think #Occugen is trash. In 1 year there will be too much herd immunity. Once the need for vaccine cools off it will plummet. $OCGN.

In this article: OCGN, HGEN, ATNF
Should Tesla Try To Acquire Ford Or GM In 2021?

Lol. More like one of them buy Tesla out.

In this article: F, GM, TSLA
Is Blackberry A Top Canadian Stock To Buy Now?

Companies aren’t going to give you their playbook for a myriad of reasons the least of which for competitive purpose. Second analysts estimates and forecasts have not been updated subsequent to the Ivy announcement nor after the patent sale and settlement w FB. Also to state that the share price rose on 1/15 for no apparent reason is just ignorant given multiple triggers including patent sale to H and settlement w FB.

In this article: BB
Ohio Teachers Pension Fund Bought GM, Alibaba And Sold Tesla, Apple In Q3

How’s that working out for them?

In this article: GM, AAPL, TSLA, BABA
Opening Up The Economy, Case By Case

I recently ate at a place that had these nice, large gas heaters set up outside. It was actually quite comfortable.

1 2 3 4