Jason Green - Comments

My Weekend Wrap Up

Probably, but he'll be in his 80's so "for life" won't be as long as you'd thing.  Of cvourse it could be the start of a ruling dynasty.  Or religious cult.

DC Appeals Court

But I am following you now.

DC Appeals Court

You often appear in the Acitivity Feed on the homepage.  Either your blog posts or your comments.  You are one of the most active people there.

My Weekend Wrap Up

While I usually agree with you on Trump, you are behind the times on ths one.

Trump demands loyalty above all else, and when Netanyahu did his duty and called Biden to congratulate him on his win, Trump turned against him. He now hates Bibi and blasts him every chance he gets. In fact Trump has never sent his condolences about October 7th or condemned Hamas. Rather he laid the blame on Bibi and praised their enemies.  If Trump wins again, I wouldn't see him throwing Bibi any lifelines any time soon.

DC Appeals Court

We have a secret code? I think I missed that class.

Shale Boom Powers U.S. To Third Consecutive Annual Natural Gas Record

You won't see this story on FOX News... 馃

Can You Name The Most Successful Swing Trader Of All Time?

Soros is the boogeyman of the left.  He's blamed for everything they aren't happy with, with zero evidence to back it up.  Yes, he donates to left leaning politicians, while most 1 percenters donate to right leaning politicians, but that's about it. It doesn't make him evil, it just means he has different ideas about who is best equiped to guide America forward.

GOP Performance In 2024 Election May Be As Bad As McGovern鈥檚 And Goldwater鈥檚

I don’t know, bro. A lot of uneducated, delusional nut jobs out there who still think an ex-president won an election—despite not providing one single legit bit of evidence that he won.

Iowa

It is shocking to me, that a former president who clearly fomented an insurrection, has 91 criminal counts against him, and was found guilty of sexual assualt, could get any votes, let alone over 50% of the votes in Iowa.  Truly shocking, and it brings shame on the GOP and America as a whole.

1 2 3 ... 10 >>>