George Lipton - Comments

Signs Of A Bottom In Gold And Silver Prices

There is no bottom for #gold and #silver, until they hit zero. Worthless metals it would seem.

2020 Is History, But Not To Be Forgotten Because…

Good stuff, happy new year.

3 Robinhood Stocks That Could Soar If Biden Wins

#Biden is going to push hard for green energy if he's to meet his self imposed goals. These could do well.

In this article: NIO, PLUG, TSLA
CytoDyn’s Data: Approvable Drug Sets Stage For Near-Term Move Upward

Thanks for replying, not all authors are considerate enough to do so. I'll be adding $CYDY to my watchlist.

In this article: CYDY
CytoDyn’s Data: Approvable Drug Sets Stage For Near-Term Move Upward

Very thorough. Thanks.

In this article: CYDY
Coronavirus: Let's Move On

I was just searching for this and could not find it myself. But I did find this article which stated 5% of infections are in children. With 3.4 confirmed infections (though actual infections are likely higher) we're talking 170,000 infections. The same article said that in one study (with a small sample size), 2% died. While far from a very accurate number, that 2%, that's 3,400 worldwide. So definitely a tragedy but far from a large number. And this doesn't take into account those that survived, but are suffering from permanent damage.

Did anyone find anything different? Here was that link: www.mayoclinic.org/.../art-20484405

Coronavirus: Let's Move On

You are correct that there are simply too many unknowns and too many doctors can't come to a consensus. And while I get your point, I also don't think it matter. I don't care if most people are asymptomatic, or if most people recover. I care that over half a million people have died, and many say we'll be stuck like this for years. Which means many more will die. Throw in those who will die from other problems directly caused by covid (e.g. no money to buy food or medicine, we're talking about a major tragedy.

Best to get everything locked down to try to get this under control as soon as possible and eliminate the problem. Unless you are okay with those numbers.

Coronavirus: Let's Move On

Hi DRM - I'm not trying to be argumentative. It's just a fact, and one that's very easy to backup. I'm sure you could have easily verified yourself with Google before jumping down my throat to attack me. Happy to debate as long as we keep it civil and respectful. All opinions are welcome here.

To answer your question, here is a CNN article stating that only 52% of Americans PLAN to get a flu shot. Obviously many never do. I for one always plan to, but have only gotten around to it once or twice in my life:

edition.cnn.com/.../index.html

Here is another article that states that only 43% of American adults get vaccinated. It did not mention children:

www.usnews.com/.../survey-43-percent-of-adults-will-not-get-flu-shot

Coronavirus: Let's Move On

People still die from the flue because the majority of people don't bother taking it. I wonder once they do have a vaccine for COVID, how many will refuse to take it?

Coronavirus: Let's Move On

Where on earth are you seeing statistics saying that it is no worse than the flu? And we have a vaccine for the flu! It could be years before we have one for Covid. That's the scary part.

ACT AdvisorShares Vice ETF
AKBA Akebia Therapeutics, Inc.
ATHN athenahealth, Inc.