Terrence Howard - Comments

Peeva: The Startup Putting An End To Lost Pets

I disagree that giving something away, even if it makes things easier, will guarantee it's use. Most people are reluctant to try new things or take the time to learn how to use them. Why not create some kind of reward system to encourage use?

Bull Market Or Hyperinflationary Market?

Good read, I've added you to my follow list.

What Bitcoin’s Recent Wild Stretch Means For Other Cryptocurrencies

I never would have imagined it either. I wonder how high #bitcoin will go! $BITCOMP

In this article: BITCOMP, LTC-X, ETH-X
Elbit Systems, It's Time To Go Long
3 years ago

They'd both fare better if they were able to keep their racists views to themselves! I fear for this country if #Trump wins since I'm convinced he'll embroil us in unnecessary wars. That being said, $ESLT would likely benefit.

In this article: ESLT
Will Gaming Companies Break Into The Next Frontier?
4 years ago

There are some great games out there which really can't be beaten without paying a penny (the original Angry Birds and Plants Vs. Zombies comes to mind), but it's so hard to tell what's really "free" these days. What's worse is that some mobile games which I PAID for still wanted more money for upgrades and such.

Call me old fashioned, but I miss the days when you paid a flat fee for a game and new exactly what you were getting - the entire game. But perhaps the author is right and this is the future of gaming.

When Chasing The Tape—Please Mind The Lemmings
4 years ago

Very nice of you. By the way, I really enjoyed your last couple of articles.

In this article: TIF, SHAK
When Chasing The Tape—Please Mind The Lemmings
4 years ago

Nicely said!

In this article: TIF, SHAK
Avoid Shopify After Company Shoots Up Post-IPO
4 years ago

Thanks for your article which makes some good points, but I don't agree. I see a lot of potential for $SHOP, which has a lot of publicly traded clients. They are not just another $WIX or $GDDY.

In this article: SHOP
Can Putin Survive?
4 years ago

Well said.

Provectus Phase III Melanoma Trial Results Earlier Than Planned?
4 years ago

Thanks for this Alan, any updates on this stock?

In this article: PVCT
1 2 3 4

LATEST ACTIVITY

Terrence Howard Commented on Why Be A Contributor To TalkMarkets:

Boaz Berkowitz, really impressed with all that you and the TalkMarkets Team have accomplished here.

Terrence Howard Commented on Passenger Drones Are Almost Here:

And don't forget traditional planes - or maybe flying Greyhound buses if we are talking about the future. Throw in a slew of Amazon delivery drones and it becomes a congested nightmare!

All Posts

BITCOMP Bitcoin
COP ConocoPhillips
EMHTF Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
ESLT Elbit Systems Ltd.