Founder at Early Investing
Contributor's Links: Early Investing

Adam Sharp is the Founder of Early Investing, a new website and e-letter focused on equity crowdfunding. He is an active investor in more than 20 startups, including Navdy, Upcounsel, Cabify, Faraday Bikes, Addy and Respondly. A former financial advisor, he also has extensive experience in ... more

ALL CONTRIBUTIONS

Buy Pot Stocks While Prices Are Low?
Everybody’s down on cannabis companies these days. Marijuana stocks have taken a big hit across the board.
Read
How Will We Deal With All The Debt?
Most people seem to accept the fact that debt is piling up in an unsustainable way.
Read
Perfect Storm For Bitcoin
The bitcoin halving is scheduled to occur in May 2020. Halvings happen about every four years, and each time, the amount of new bitcoin being mined is cut in half.
Read
Gold Confiscation, $90K Bitcoin And IPOs Gone Wrong
There are a bunch of different topics I want to discuss today, so we’re going to look at three stories: IPOs, gold and bitcoin.
Read
The Bullish Case For Gold
We are entering what could be a very chaotic financial period. Gold is known for holding its value, or even rising, during such periods.
Read
Are Passive Funds A Threat To The Market?
Passive index funds, led by the S&P 500 or the Russell 2000, now make up 45% of U.S. stock funds according to Morningstar. The other 55%, actively managed money, is largely mutual fund investors.
Read

Comments

Latest Comments
Top 3 Tools To Research And Track Startup Investments
3 years ago

I don't have too much experience from the fundraising side, but here goes.

Your AngelList profile looks good Boaz, but I'd add some traction #s and a deck. Also, they have a bunch of useful search features to find investors:

https://angel.co/digital-media/investors

There's also this old adage: "if you want advice from a VC, ask for money. If you want money, ask for advice".

:)

1 to 1 of 1 comments

STOCKS I FOLLOW

BAC Bank of America Corporation
BP BP p.l.c.
C Citigroup Inc.
CIT CIT Group Inc.
GE General Electric Company
GLD SPDR Gold Trust ETF
GME GameStop Corp.
GOOG Alphabet Inc. (Google)
GS Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
IYF iShares Dow Jones U.S. Financial Sector Index Fund
PAL North American Palladium, Ltd
SLV iShares Silver Trust
SPY SPDR S&P 500
TBT ProShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury ETF
Load More

TWEETS

PERSONAL BLOG

Latest Posts

Work Experience

Founder
Early Investing
April 2013 - Present (6 years 9 months)

We cover and do research in the online startup investing space.

eCommerce Director at the Oxford Club
Angora Publishing
September 2012 - Present (7 years 4 months)

Internet marketing and web development.

Director Of Lead Acquisition
Institute For Individual Investors
July 2011 - August 2012 (1 year 2 months)

Lead generation for a financial education company.

Marketing Director
Angel Publishing
September 2009 - August 2012 (3 years)

ppc, web experience optimization, seo, writing, media buys, swaps.

Education

James Madison University
BS
1998 / 2002
Sociology
James Madison University
BS
1998 / 2002
Sociology

Publications