5 Best Fidelity Mutual Funds For 2019

Fidelity Investments is expected to get more attention from investors this year. After all, Fidelity offers a variety of investment options, ranging from sector-based funds to key actively managed funds.

The company provides investment advice, discount brokerage services, and wealth management services to its clients. Low expenses, effective fund management and the ability to survive market volatility have resulted in strong fund performance, which makes Fidelity mutual funds a strong investment choice.

What Boosted Fidelity Fund’s Performance?

Fidelity invests in a variety of sectors that are sensitive, cyclical and defensive. From the sensitive sectors, most investments are made in communication services. In the cyclical sectors, the fund family invests the maximum in the basic materials sector, while in defensive sectors it invests heavily in the consumer defensives. Further, the top 20 holdings of the fund family include companies from the technology, financial, health care, and retail sectors.

As of Dec 31, 2018, Fidelity Investments had more than $1.7 trillion of assets under management. The initial investment of the majority of Fidelity mutual funds ranges from $0 to $2,500. Further, as of Dec 31, 2018, out of the total number of funds under Fidelity, only 3.4% were load funds, while the remaining 96.6% were no load funds.

Further, one of the best-performing mutual funds from the Fidelity family, Fidelity Advisor Series Growth Opps (FAOFX - Free Report), registered strong returns in 2018. FAOFX, which invests a bulk of its assets in securities of companies, which show high growth potential, returned 17% in the past year and 16.7% in the past three years.

Awards and Recognitions

Per the Investor’s Business Daily, Fidelity Investments “earned the top Customer Experience Index rating” and received the Best Online Broker award for the fourth straight year in 2018. The fund family’s ability to offer effective research and tools, low rate investment and excellent services makes it highly sought-after.

1 2 3 4
View single page >> |

Disclosure: Officers, directors and/or employees of Zacks Investment Research may own or have sold short securities and/or hold long and/or short positions in options that are mentioned in this ...

more
How did you like this article? Let us know so we can better customize your reading experience. Users' ratings are only visible to themselves.

Comments

Leave a comment to automatically be entered into our contest to win a free Echo Show.