Nenad Kerkez Blog | Admiral Markets’ MT4 WebTrader Makes Trading From Any Browser Or Computer Completely Safe | Talkmarkets
Analyst, Full-Time Trader
Contributor's Links: Elite CurrenSea

Nenad Kerkez, also going by the stage name “tarantula”, is a multiple award winning co-founder of Elite CurrenSea. A savvy market analysis, an author of multiple trading methods and education courses, Nenad is a regular contributor to Forex Factory, FXStreet, FXEmpire, Investing.com, ... more

Admiral Markets’ MT4 WebTrader Makes Trading From Any Browser Or Computer Completely Safe

Date: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:02 PM EDT

Is Admiral Markets’ MT4 WebTrader just another web trading platform? 

Not at all. MetaTrader 4 (MT4) has the reputation of being the best in the business, and traders all over clamor to use it. Over 90% of traders use MT4, in fact, and one of the major drawbacks for the other ~10% is that they cannot access it.

This has been a problem with users of Mac computers - which traditionally haven’t supported MT4, or multiple PCs.

With Admiral Markets’ MT4 WebTrader, the functionality of MT4 is brought to you wherever you are.

It works on any operating system and any computer, without the need for download or installation.

Some of the features it currently includes are:

  • trade Forex and other markets in your browser
  • keep your account passwords secure
  • use a familiar MT4-like interface
  • enjoy one-click trading
  • use basic technical analysis tools, such as trendlines and Fibonacci
  • place any order types
  • trade within 9 time-frames

MT4 WebTrader can be accessed using your regular Admiral Markets account. Give it a try. A universal trading platform is something we’ve been waiting for a long time.

Disclaimer: This and other personal blog posts are not reviewed, monitored or endorsed by TalkMarkets. The content is solely the view of the author and TalkMarkets is not responsible for the content of this post in any way. Our curated content which is handpicked by our editorial team may be viewed here.

Comments

Leave a comment to automatically be entered into our contest to win a free Echo Show.