Chinese Tariffs Unlikely To Hurt US Energy: 4 Top Picks

Denbury Resources Inc. DNR is an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States, and holds interests in various oil and natural gas properties.

This Zacks Rank #1 company is based out of Plano, TX. The expected earnings growth rate for the current year is more than 200%. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for the current year has improved 20% over the past 60 days.

1 2 3
View single page >> |

Click here to sign up for a free trial to the Research Wizard today.

Disclosure: Officers, directors ...

more
How did you like this article? Let us know so we can better customize your reading experience.

Comments

Leave a comment to automatically be entered into our contest to win a free Echo Show.
William K. 2 years ago Member's comment

It certainly appears that president #Trump is primarily serving the interests of that top 1%, WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE ME. I knew that this was what he would do, so I did not vote for him. But he is supposed to be working to serve the rest of us 99% folks.

Money Matters 2 years ago Member's comment

I may be generous in saying this, but perhaps Trump believes in trickle down economics. While I believe he's mostly self-serving, I think he really does believes that if business and the elite do well, they'll create jobs and an economic boon that all can benefit from.

I also think he believes that if he just hands out cash to the poorest Americans, the way may Democarats want, that it will be squandered on drugs, alchohol etc.

William K. 2 years ago Member's comment

Believing that something is true does not make that something true, just as wishing that it were true very seldom makes it true. Wishes are not always granted, I have observed.