4 Gold And Silver Mining Stocks To Buy Right Now

The POWR Ratings rate NEM a Buy. It has a “B” for Buy & Hold Grade and Peer Grade. Among 30 gold miners, it’s ranked #3. Year-to-date, NEM has gained 41.71%, versus a 16.35% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.

Endeavour Silver (EXK)

EXK is one of the more volatile silver stocks since it has a high cost of production – $22 per ounce. While this is a liability during bear markets, it gives the stock the most upside when silver prices rise. For example, since November 30, silver has been up 12% while EXK has been up 43%. 

The recovery in silver prices over the last year is helping the company go from losing about $0.30 per share to earning a $0.35 per share profit over the next 12 months. This gives it a forward price-to-earnings ratio of 17. About 60% of its revenues come from silver with the other 40% coming from gold.   EXK is rated a Buy. It has an “A” for Buy & Hold Grade and Peer Grade with a “B” for Trade Grade. Among 12 silver miners, it’s ranked #4.

Want More Great Investing Ideas?

1 2 3 4
View single page >> |

Disclaimer: Information is provided 'as-is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. To see all exchange delays and terms of use, please ...

more
How did you like this article? Let us know so we can better customize your reading experience.

Comments

Leave a comment to automatically be entered into our contest to win a free Echo Show.